1. To be pierced in a safe, clean environment that complies with Local Authority Regulations.
2. To be pierced by a competent body piercer.
3. To be pierced by someone who is not under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
4. To be made aware of the methods used to create their piercing.
5. That all equipment that touches their skin is to be sterile.
6. That all needles used are sterile and only used once.
7. To have only suitable sterile jewellery used in new piercing.
8. To be given advice on jewellery type and placement.
9. To be given verbal and written aftercare advice.
10. To receive further advice if problems occur at a later date.
Thames Studio is a member of:
Association of Modern Professional Piercers.
European Professional Piercers Association